Sierra Valley Birder's Guidebook
Order yours today!
The Feather River Land Trust and Plumas Audubon Society have teamed up to create the Sierra Valley Birder's Guidebook.
The full-color, pocket sized booklet includes:
- Sierra Valley and why it's important to conserve it
- Paintings of 20 birds you're likely to see at FRLT's Maddalena Property
- Special Status Bird Species found in Sierra Valley
- Sierra Valley birding checklist - includes 230+ species
- Map and directions to birding hotspots
Great gifts for novice and advanced birders alike.
Drop by our office at 75 Court Street in Quincy to pick up your copies. Or, if you'd like us to mail you some, call us at (530) 283-5758 or email us a email@example.com.
Suggested donation: $5 per guidebook plus $2 shipping and handling
Please make checks out to FRLT and write "Birder's Guidebook" in the memo. Or donate online and write "Birder's Guidebook" in the special instructions.
A big thanks to volunteer extraordinaire Bob Battagin and our financial sponsors: PG&E Charitable Contributions, Mt. Diablo Audubon, Ohlone Audubon, Sacramento Audubon, Ceci Reynolds, and Aggie & Bill Keese.