Olsen Barn Dedication, Dinner, and Dance
Olsen Barn Sunset courtesy of Teresa Munson
SOLD OUT--Saturday, August 3, 2019 5:00 to 8:00 PM
Join Feather River Land Trust for an evening of friends, food, and music to celebrate the conservation and restoration of the beautiful Olsen Barn Meadow in Chester.
We'll kick off at 5:00 pm with drinks and appetizers, and a 5:30 dedication of the 130+ year old Olsen Barn. Then enjoy dinner and dessert in the barn and some great music by the Lost Sierra Ramblers.
Come experience a fine summer evening in the barn and learn what FRLT is doing to protect and steward this land. Take in the amazing views, bring your dancing shoes, and celebrate this iconic community treasure with us!
Local craft brewing company Waganupa Brewing will be pouring their tasty brews for the evening!
What is included in your ticket:
- 2 drink tickets for wine and/or beer (Adults. More tickets available for $5 each)
- Buffet dinner and dessert by Bella Luna Creative Catering
- Iced tea, lemonade, or water
- 1 raffle ticket (Want to up your chances? $5/ticket or 5 tickets for $20)
- Walking shoes to walk along the mowed meadow path to the barn
- A flashlight or headlamp for returning to your car
- A light layer
- Bug spray
Band photo by Roxanne Valladao